Friday, May 30, 2008

Stagnation

Oh hai guys, it's been a while

So poker has been pretty bad lately and i've dropped a couple K. When my bankroll was at its highest (16k ++) I felt on top of the world but i've had to withdraw over 3k and proceeded to run/play bad in the turbos and it dipped below 11k and at this rate it won't be too long till i drop under 10k =/ Just feel like i've been booking a lot more losing days than winning days and spewing all over the place, getting paranoid about getting spitecalled and not making optimal decisions. Also some life tilt issues have put my in a negative attitude when playing and this is deffo -ev.
I also feel my style has become far too robotic and i've not been progressing in skill level at all, maybe just became a worse player than I used to be.

I think I need a change this summer. Play the summer champs on poker.com and maybe join gill and fitz' new fav donk site, and lag it up like the good old days.

In other news, I had my 2nd last exam today. It went decent, not top notch but whatever, and i'll be glad to finish off this year next Friday and going home for the summer. I also plan on starting excersising again, should be a +ev move afaik

No comments: