Monday, June 2, 2008

Tireddd

Stay up until 5am Friday morning. Get 3 hours sleep. Stay awake until 6am saturday morning. Get 4 hours sleep. Party hard and drink lots and stay awake until 5am. Get 4 hours sleep. Come home and sleep for 15 hours.

Standard?

I was going to write up a whole trip report but my weekend was shortened, and i'm exhausted so ill just write up a few cliff notes.

- Had fosters for breakfast and lunch, while listning to rage against the machine and watching south park.
- Had my first ever shot of tequila, which according to the blonde girl next to me at the bar, wouldn't kill me. How disappointing.
- Ended up dancing around on my own because mates were drunk and wandered off
- Have just finished sleeping for 15 hours sleep, and i'm not sure what day it is.
- I'm still tired. :)

G'night.

No comments: