Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Introducing xBornToLosex

Hey guys, I was given the honor of becoming a poster in the famous KingJackAments. Hehe.
So how do I know you guys? Well obviously through poker, I know ChrisGill the most of you guys, obviously since we went to Prague together.

You guys should feel bad about not coming, it was an amazing trip.
Anyways I know some of you others aswell, slightly, the next person I know the best after ChrisGill would have to be Gaper, Bluelips or Audun if you wish. :)

I'm here to post a littlebit of poker-related material obviously, I'm still grinding my way up again after the horrible downer I had which totally killed my lust for poker and made me cash out half of my roll. I took a 2 month break and decided that after the Prague trip it was about time to pick up the virtual cards on teh interwebs again.

And so I did, put €1000 on a new fishy site with rakeback and 5000 hands later I find myself at a solid 9BB/100 and up €450. Solid.
So it seems like I'm finally running abit better again, honestly I can't remember running this good since before christmas, cause the downer I had was so sick it almost gave me nightmares.

Well anyways, maybe I should tell you abit about myself.
My name is Frode, I come from Norway and ChrisGill likes to call me the crazy scandi guy, I suppose he's right. If you read the TR you would probably know why.
I'm 19 years old(soon to be 20 afaik) and I love booze and wimminz.

Reason I play poker, well at first it was for fun, but the thing that kept me playing is that I knew that poker wasn't just some ordinary gamble with a set -EV where you can not turn out positive in the long run. I knew that some day, if I kept playing and learning I might eventually end up making money, and that thought turned me on so badly.
I played and I played and started to make a profit eventually, I haven't made a deposit in like 7 months or so now, and apart from the sick badrun I think I could call myself a winning player.
Poker isn't really fun anymore, I'm sure you all can relate, once poker becomes a job where all you do is pressing the right buttons and making the right decissions, and the gamble element is taken out of the game, it's not that fun anymore.

But the moniez, we're all doing it for the moniez. I have heard that ChrisGill's friends can be abit lame sometimes, some of you don't like to party, is this correct? If so I suggest you spend some of that well earnt money, get some fucking booze, go out there and tear that fucking dancefloor apart, and maybe, just maybe you'll even end up with a girl in your bed. But if you're doin it right you wont be able to get a boner anyway so it's all just a waste, alcohol is funny that way.

That's it for this entry, you'll probably see more of me in the future.

The King of Kings
xBornToLosex

No comments: