Thursday, January 10, 2008

Probs playing more cash games in 2008

So, recently started playing 200nl at FTP. Been mostly 6tabling and logging a MASSIVE 6k hands!!1! Up almost 14 buyins and what's sick is that this is at full ring, so chances are i'm gonna keep playing and give donkaments and Omaha a rest for now. Can't give up on turbos yet tho.

Fink I might take a few shots at 400nl and see how that works  out, but will mostly be playing 200nl to see if I really can beat it. Obv can't be as lazy as I usually am and try to log atleast 20k hands a month, while playing turbos on the side and the occasional donkaments (esp on sundays).

School starting Monday for me too,  so can't stay up all night anymore I don't think but i'll have to work around that somehow.

PS: prop bet is still on! I think I have a shot of making it through january and get that pint imo

No comments: