Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sick Life

I finally made it. The stake is going better then I could ever imagine.
I like HU more then I ever liked playing 6-max. It's just so much easier to get a read on the opponent you're playing, table select and exploit the shit out of the guy.

So far this month I have made $3k since the stake started. The transition into 100NL was rough the first few days, ran really really bad. Grinded it back up within two days, took a new shot and so far it's going great. I'm finally up to 100NL and the $2k barrier where I kept getting doomswitched over and over and over again is gone. I just passed $3k as I said and I feel better about poker then I have done in a long time.

I have played 37k hands so far so there's still 13k hands left of the stake, I'm getting very good coaching from this guy and is still improving vastly on a daily basis.

After the stake we've agreed to keep up the coaching a little, I'll send him a vid twice a month or so, pay him some bucks for it and we'll go through hands etc to keep my game sharp.

Then I'll be grinding 100NL on my own and making the big monies, when the time comes to venture into 200NL we'll pick up the coaching again, probably not staking though but some kind of deal atleast.

That's it for now, xBTLx is happy and blotkis is not concerned.

xBTLx

No comments: