Friday, August 22, 2008

GG poker, you put me on lifetilt

wayI'm steaming so hard right now, I can't take it.
I wonder how fucking long I can run bad, it's been about 120-130k hands right now, it just doesen't stop.
Last night I had a good session and finally managed to grind my way up to 1650€ again before another doomswitch occured. Then a few busted sets and straights later we're suddenly down at 1200€ and im going rampage throwing stuff around my room and hitting the wall. There's only so much a man can take.

Such fucking bullshit, it's been like this everytime I approach 2k, be it in $ or €, I can't even count the times I have grinded my way up to $2500 only to be doomswitched back into fucking middle age. I have been running bad ever since I started taking this game more seriously, only cashing out small ammounts.

I remember when I was still a fish and actually ran good, was probably around november last year. So basically it's over half a year of running bad right now.

I study the game so hard, I find myself watching leggopoker videos and going "ldo" cause I would play all the hands the exact same way. I can't encounter any new knowledge. And then I have people sweat me for hours on end telling me "you're doing fine you should be making money".

It's just wearing me out.

No comments: