Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Aye aye bawbags

bluelips finally makes his appearance!

I finally got my internet working over here at my new gaff. Been a couple months with not much poker being played, but atleast I've been getting drunk a lot. Hi 5!
Now I'm probably going back to the degenerate ways of playing poker till early morning. My studies won't suffer from this, I'm sure of it.

Last week was filled with heavy boozing Norway style, but unfortunately I got really pissed (off) on Friday and slagged some of the people in my class off, but everyfing seems to be alreet now. No more angry bluelips i'm sure of it.

As far as poker content goes, I obv played my fair share last nite and didn't sleep until 7.am. Obv very tired bluelips shows up late in class, but managed to make it through the day. Last night's session was very neutral EV, and I wasn't very pleased with being up a massive 12$ =/


Edit: Fun hand from today


Game #6093114244: Hold'em NL ($0.50/$1) - 2007/10/30 - 16:25:16 (CET)
Table "Angelica" Seat 6 is the button.
Seat 1: GB--DEvil sits out
Seat 2: balthazar ($60.50 in chips)
Seat 3: jose004 ($37.50 in chips)
Seat 5: jocmancer ($86.95 in chips)
Seat 6: Se7en3 ($93.20 in chips)
Seat 7: Banyusz ($49.50 in chips)
Seat 8: bluelips ($97 in chips)
Seat 9: Yanesz ($69.65 in chips)
Seat 10: Stoic ($100 in chips)
Banyusz: posts small blind $0.50
bluelips: posts big blind $1
----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to bluelips [2s Ad]
Yanesz: folds
balthazar: folds
balthazar sits out
jose004: folds
jocmancer: folds
balthazar sits back
Se7en3: folds
Banyusz: raises to $4
bluelips: raises to $51
Banyusz: is all-in $45.50
Returned uncalled bets $1.50 to bluelips
----- FLOP ----- [Qd 2c 3d]
----- TURN ----- [Qd 2c 3d][As]
----- RIVER ----- [Qd 2c 3d As][3c]
----- SHOW DOWN -----
bluelips: shows [2s Ad] (Two Pairs, Aces and Threes, Queen high)
Banyusz: shows [Jc Ks] (A Pair of Threes, Ace high)
bluelips collected $96 from Main pot
----- SUMMARY -----
Total pot $99 Main pot $96 Rake $3
Board [Qd 2c 3d As 3c]
Seat 2: balthazar folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: jose004 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 5: jocmancer folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 6: Se7en3 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 7: Banyusz (small blind) showed [Jc Ks] and lost with A Pair of Threes, Ace high
Seat 8: bluelips (big blind) showed [2s Ad] and won ($96) with Two Pairs, Aces and Threes, Queen high
Seat 9: Yanesz folded before Flop (didn't bet)


Shockingly enough I didn't go off on a Tony G kinda rant: You call with KJ? This is how you play?

No comments: