Monday, October 29, 2007

Dealing>Playing

Why can't i play tight?

Headed over to liverpool on saturday to play the live game going on and obv went busto after around 15 hands because the blinds and levels were huge compared to starting stacks so i instantly went into hyper-agressive-lagtard- playing my usual 50NL game mode. C-betted a few pots and stole a few blinds to build my stack up before donating to the gutterball with 88 on a 5567 board to the nut straight after potting the flop in position- STANDARD. Got my last few BB's in with 84 and managed to make a qualifying low hand, obv no good in this game. Spent the rest of my time dealing, which i seem to do better than playing. Dealer school here i come?

Oh yeah, i lost a buyin too online because my internet sucks.

And where is bluelips?

No comments: