Thursday, October 25, 2007

I made a blog

Yea, so I got bored and made this blog. Guess a few of you will recognize me as pokerfiend or holymackerel on poker.com. This blog will probably focus on poker, if im not too lazy and actually end up writing in it. At the moment I'm only playing a few hours a week and am currently playing at wpex and poker.com.

Tonight I played for maybe 4 hours at poker.com, which was nice since I haven't had the time to play lately. I just 6 tabled 25 NL cause im a nit like that, and also just felt like playing some mindless poker cause I was tired. I'm also trying to maybe get the comp points for sundays 50k, before today i only had 75cps so far this month so I don't know if i'll end up playing it. But i did get about 2500cps tonight so I might end up playing it. Made maybe 250$ or so tonight, so I guess it was a decent night. Cashed for 180$ in the 1500 teed, probably should've won it, but I managed to double up the short stack beside me about 5 times. Wasn't ever ahead when we got our money in preflop, but you think I could win one of those times. Oh well, thats poker, that player knocked me out when KJ couldn't hold vs QT...so I don't win when I'm ahead anyways.

Can't really complain, I ran really hot early in the tournament and had like 30k by first break, which was more than double anyone else. Cash tables were meh, ran pretty avg, played pretty avg. I lost a bunch at the end with K7 vs K8 on K78. Feel like I misplayed that one, I dont think I had to lose 200BB there, but I like donating money I guess, so whatever.

No comments: