Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sry no poker.

There will be no poker content in this post, so go read chris' last post if you want to read about poker instead of my boring post. I thought the one with his examples of hands he played was a good one.

I've been slacking at school the past week or 2 and its come back to bite me in the ass, so I'll be spending almost all my time at school this week and next it looks like. (Got a big presentation next friday for my year long project on designing a biodiesel plant). I'm really bad at procrastinating with these types of things and with school in general to be honest. Ive gotten better throughout my academic career, and am not nearly as bad as I used to be, but it still feels like I'm a couple of steps behind most of the time. I keep telling myself only 2 more months and im done school forever :D

Also I've decided that I'm going to start working out again since I really haven't done anything since the summer. I just set up a light 4 day/week routine, so I guess we'll see how that goes. Hard to put in the time right now, but I'm going to do my best to stick to it. Also I am tentatively planning a trip to Mexico when school is finished in 2 months, so it would be nice to get into shape by then, but w/e.

Anyways no poker until after next friday (well maybe an hour or 2 here and there but nothing serious). I'll try to update with interesting hands when I do get a proper session in.

Later,

Kyle

No comments: