Saturday, December 22, 2007

Burning out.

Play badly today... and I do mean badly. Mostly due to burnout and not being able to pay attention. Also I didn't run great as I had quite a few big hands cracked. Also ran KK into 88 on a K88xx board, that was fun...oh wait no it wasn't.

Anyways guess it was bound to happen, had my first losing session at these tables... roll is now 1130$. Comp points at 33.5k.

Tommorow is our 24 hour session, I appoligize to chris and blue if I dont log on by 6 o'clock. I gotta close at work tonight. But I will definately do my best to be on the computer by 6 am. I'll definately be playing for 24 hours straight even if I miss the start by an hour or 2 tho.

Also I plan to play the 20k and the 10k tommorow. I think if I can get over 55k cps tommorow i'll have a realistic shot at 100k.

No comments: