Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Weeeeee 24 hours

Well, after 24 hours i finished +$200, but i made $300 in RB which i means i actually made a loss of $100 from actual grinding :|

I looked @ my PT graph and it made me sick so i deleted it, and then deleted poker tracker :P

Roll is $2400 or something stupid so im playing 50NL till i hit 4k then going straight to 1-2, 100NL is teh suck. I actually thought about playing donkaments for a short while.. but i came to my senses pretty quickly.

Iv'e been thinking a lot recently about money and poker, and i'm turning over around $30+ an hour playing 6 tables of 50NL so why should i be so worried about moving up and playing 1-2 or w/e.. if i got a job i'd only be making like $10-12, so meh grinding 50NL aint that bad..

Gonna start grinding again tomorrow no doubt, if i get bored of call of duty 4 and my new double bass pedal that is :D

No comments: