Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Running like crap on Stars, goot on Full Tilt

For whatever reason, i seem to just lose lately on stars. 8 tabled 100PLO, and ended down 2 buyins obv. And it's been like that lately. Got AAJxss in preflop vs KQT9os and some other stupid stuff. Was deffo outplayed in many of my allins :P Atleast this session, I didn't play that bad, but stupid beats by some ridiculous hands put me down for the day.

Obv play some turbos on FTP and make it all back and then some, so I guess I should just focus on playing turbos there 'till we play the 24 hr session?

Other notes:

Finished 2 outta 3 exams. Did alreet, fink im passing both. However the last one is horrible, and I gotta focus on it till the 18th, so I pass this one too.

Went to a Christmas dinner with my classmates, got ridulously drunk and tried some bold, aggressive moves to get to bed with the hottest chick from my class, but they weren't rewarded. The sausage stand was closed.

Stallowned =/

No comments: