Saturday, December 8, 2007

FINALS = -eV

Alright just a quick post here...sorry no poker content really.

I have 5 finals from monday through tuesday and I am super stressed out. Also its not helping htat I had to pull 2 all nighters the past week to finish my term project. Im pretty sure if anyone actually tried to build the plant I designed for this that it would probably explode....meh whatever I wont fail that class, so i dont really care. Group member- "wait a second you're using a direct fire heater to heat the methanol...isn't methanol like highly flammable or something?" me- "Too late now! weeeeeeeeeee!" Probably get a C or something and be happy with it.

Looks like i'll be working overtime over christmas, as like all but 3 of us at work have gone home for the holidays.

With that being said I have set a goal to bring my PDC account to 2000$ through dec. 13 to the new year. It currently sits at 850$ or so. I plan on doing this by exclusively playing 25NL to 100NL. Seems like a realistic goal since I will be working a bunch on top of that and it will be difficult to log hours upon hours at poker. Dont think i'll play wpex much, they really dont have many tables running now a days.

Also I find it amusing how a couple of my posts just disappeared in the forum after pointing out some flaws/exploitation possibilities with the current promotion :P. Sucks that they are changing terms mid-promotion, but I will likely stay at pdc for this month at least. I dunno might goto prima still... depends on where I think I can make the most profit without risking much.

No comments: