Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hungover ldo

So the 24 hour session didn't quite work out the way it was planned, seeing as I was really hungover that day and was nowhere near able to play poker during the first half of the 24 hours. When I finally managed to get some hands in, I deffo had a +ev session. Played 2,500 hands of 200NL at full tilt and ended up 1100$. Many of the hands were complete lollerskates, like when I stacked a guy who had 33 unimproved when I held top two and the level of play was really awful from a lot of the opponents. Maybe I should start playing more cash games?

Neways, celebrating Christmas with friends and relatives has taken up a lot of my time these last few days so I haven't played much. I'm still hungover from yesterday, so unlikely i'll play much today.

My little brother got 3 seasons of The Wire for xmas, and we've already watched season 1. Awesome show imo, so prolly gonna go watch the other two seasons now after I take a massive dump.

later...

No comments: