Monday, November 12, 2007

Accounting> Poker

Ugh played so bad today and yesterday and some how i'm only down 1 or 2 buyins. I called off my stack with bottom pair in a re raised pot, i shoved a baby flush draw on a paired board with no fold equity.. i 4 bet shoved vs a super nit preflop with JJ.... i float every single pot i play in, in OR out of position.. and yahhh you get the idea.

But at least my course is going better this year?

I failed my course last year, well 40% of it so this year i gotta catch up being a part-time student. 6 hours a week of uni and no job FTW! (hence me logging so many hands recently). This year i understand everything, partially because i'm far too unsociable and quiet to talk to anyone except myself so i have nothing to distract me and partially because iv'e realised i only need to sleep 5 hours a night so have time for work AND poker, +EV i'm sure of it.

Anyway, Roll is around $2500-$2600 i think and ill probs move up to 100NL @ $3000 or maybe before. Until then, ill anooy fitz until he updates about something interesting because my posts suck.

No comments: