Friday, November 9, 2007

Meeeeeeeeeeh

Played a couple donkaments, the 69+6 14,5k on ftp and a 11r on stars. Obv I finished just outside the final tables of both. Got 180$ for a 14th finish in the 69+6 when my 77 ran into 66 obv hail satan appeared on the turn and I was out. The 11r was a grind for over 6 hours just to make a silly late position push and run into bb's 88 and i'm out in 15th for 337$. 1st paid almost 12k, so obv not happy about busting so close to the big bucks =/

Also played this forum league thingy we have over at poker.com and won it, but that's more about glory than money, so i'm still a bit meeeeeeh about today.

Anyways, tomorrow i'm getting on the train to Oslo, baby. Norwegian cup final here I come! Gonna be loads of drunks from my hometown tearing up the capital this weekend i'm sure of it. Clearly our 1st division side are huge overdogs over 4th place finishers in the Norwegian Premier League Lillestrøm.

I predict Haugesund 1 Lillestrøm 0 :D

Oh well, even if we get battered i'm sure it will be a great time. I'll be back on Monday for more bloggaments. Laters...

No comments: