Thursday, November 29, 2007

End of month spew

Aye aye time to round off November, as i'm going be too busy studying for my exams to log many hours for a while. Was a +ev month due to a goot cash in the Sunday Warmup and some alreet Omaha and turbos sng sessions, but i still suck at holdem cashgames obv :P

Before going to sleep tonight, i played ~1k hands while 6tabling (mostly 100nl and one/two 200nl tables) and sucking. Started off goot, up a buyin after a few hands after flopping top two vs tptk and it held up. Obv i'm not Gill.
Proceeded to play decent and winning, until around hand 400 where I 3bet JTs from the smallblind when button raised and 2barreled air and got called down by his QQ. It mostly went downhill from there, and I dunno why I even bother trying to play NLHE cash games =/

Atleast I cut my losses and only ended down 200$...

No comments: