Monday, November 5, 2007

Inevitable.

Yeah, i dropped 7 buyins today and yesterday without even playing bad!

Roll dropps to $2750 so i was considering moving down but i just can't do it because the players at party 100NL are equally bad as 50NL so i can't let them keep their hard earned money.

The things i need to work on are:

1. Stop calling with 97s when shorty pushes for 20BB. lol gambollll
2. Stop trying to take people off top pair, whatever the board.
3. Stop playing tricky against idiots and just play standard, non trappy basic poker because i'm just outplaying myself and opponents are too retarded to realise what i'm repping and call me down with TPNK.
4. C-bet a lot less. Party 100NL is incredibly loose passive so naturally my C-bets and futher bets are being called down super light so i need to bluff less and value bet more.
5. I need to rememeber to laugh at the guy that checks it down with AQ on a QQQ flop vs my JJ and wins a $15 pot when it could have been a lot bigger if he raised the flop.

Basically, the reason i'm down 7 buyins is due to me C-betting and bluffing far too much vs fish and repping stuff that they don't even see. Plus i'm not very good at making pairs and hitting draws.

I now realise why i love variance. It WILL take 10 years off my life.

No comments: