Saturday, November 24, 2007

Havent really been playing.

Havent played in a week or more aside from the forum games at p.com, which ive been running terrible in. I have a lot of stuff going on with school right now and I wouldnt really be looking for me to play or to update with any poker content here until mid-dec, I should start longing a bunch of hours then.

I have however been playing the forum werewolf game at poker.com in 'the lobby' section of the forum. I wont really go into too much detail about it since its against policy to write about strats anywhere except for in that thread. But go over and check it out, its sort of neat, but please refrain from posting in the exact thread if you're not playing the game. I think most good poker players would be good at this game since it has a lot to do with thinking levels and such. Ie: he knows, but I know he knows and I dont think that he knows that I know that he knows.

No comments: