Sunday, March 16, 2008

100 posts!

Now i just wish i had something interesting to say :D

Well, i had my hair cut after growing it for nearly 3 years. Short n spiky, like the good ol days.

Probs won't update much for a while unless something interesting happens i feel like writing down, because i'm taking a much needed break from poker after tonight, and will start playing live when my mate passes his driving test, and can take me to various live donkaments :)

Oh, i earned enough fpp's on stars while playing 100NL to play the sunday million for free, so playing that atm.. hopefully ill cash decent and get a nicer starting live bankroll.

1 comment:

pokerfiend said...

This is post 101, so u lose.

and WTF come on msn sometime, I need someone to go std. std. std. when I show them HHs.

And what's this I hear about you cashing out all your monies? One of us has to take down blue for $6.66, and I think it should be you.