Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Swongs imo

Yes, I know. I'll probably never top Gill's epic 1/2 roll swongs, but a 2k downswong really annoys me and it's probably my own fault for playing under suboptimal conditions (and getting spitecalled on the bubble a lot. TY, you fuckin morans!!). Stayed up 24 hours straight, went to school, came back, played some bad poker, went to sleep, more bad poker etc...

Roll has dipped below 14k again, after I withdrew some and been running/playing bad the last couple of weeks, maybe I need a little break.

Rakeback's coming on friday, hopefully a nice surprise as I've been putting in more volume lately.

That's it for now. I could write a long entry about some of my drunken escapades since my last poast, but i'll save that for some other time

1 comment:

A said...

Hi guys,

Love your blog!

Let's race it to $250.000K: http://within1000days.com