Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quantity over quality = not g00t

Roll: $700. +7.5BB/100 through 8k hands of 25NL.

Just tried 12 tabling 25NL for the first time, really unhappy about my play in the session. Just played 2000 hands in the last couple of hours, I was up 1BI but I made so many mistakes.

8 Tables might be ideal for me at 25NL, cause I rarely make big mistakes when 8 tabling. I'll probably give 12 tables another go, as I might just need some time to adapt to how quickly I have to go. I made a lot of really crucial errors today. Didn't seem like I ran too great either.

I might try to push for $1000 by the end of march, as I have nothing to do this weekend. There's also been a bit of hope of getting my other money back in the last couple of days, so that would be nice.

Off to school now,

Later,

Kyle

1 comment:

A said...

Hi Fiend,

you asked me for RB in a forum. On my blog you will find this link to the exact same rb deal (trust you wont be disappointed with it) as i got:http://www.rakebackmypoker.com/rbdeals.php

/diedamm