Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My Input on Chris' hand

Me and Chris thoroughly discussed hand 1 of his last post. Its really the only hand that is worth discussion out of the 4 hands posted because hands 3 and 4 are lol and hand 2 is SHIP IT HOLLA QUADS!!!

Anyways, although I think Chris' line here is good. I thought that a turn push would be better.
Reasons are:
A) We are way ahead of villains range here.
B) Although we are ahead of his range he has a lot of outs with pretty much his whole range except for 99-QQ.
C) The pot is already huge and shoving would be less than a pot sized bet.
I think the only realistic hands he has that can beat us here are: Ac7c, Ad7d and possibly crappier Ahxh hands, such as Ah2h.

Chris agreed with the shove being good but liked the original line vs aggro player because of the maximization of value from bluffs on missed cards. But, in general we both had about the same line of thinking here.

Also Ive been getting pumped to play again and will be depositing again once this week is over. Given that the Microgaming issues don't magically resolve by then and I get my roll back, which seems highly unlikely.

No comments: