Monday, March 31, 2008

winning session!

Ugh, so the last couple of weeks have been fairly terrible and my bankroll took a hit after dropping plenty of buyins at the 60's and withdrawing 1.3k, so i've been feeling farily shitty about my game lately. Obv solution: drop down to the 22's =/

Atleast I finally had a winning day, ended up 250 and calling it a day. The play at the 22s on ftp was awful compared to the 60s and it looks like im gonna play em or a while to rebuild and regain some confidence.

In other news, on saturday I turned down secksytime! I think this is more of a brag than a beat, cause she was seriously one of the ugliest wimmin I ever saw (she had no teeth afaik). Obv a good sign i'm not that desperate imo

will try to update this blog more frequently, been slackin too much lately imo. Also, lol @ fitz

No comments: