Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cruising.

Got in a couple of hours of poker here and there. Have built the 100 deposit into 250+ at 10NL over the last week. No word on my microgaming BR yet :(. Been running at over +30BB/100 at 10NL. Not sustainable, I'm running good.
Really at these limits I just gotta refrain from outplaying myself. There are a ton of places where I want to bet, but probably shouldn't as they won't recognize my possible holdings or even the strength or their own hands. For the most part I did well in dumbing down my game and got 3 streets of value in a bunch of places with like 2nd pair vs stations.

Here's sort of an interesting one I played. With some previous reads I was positive this was weak. But I obviously forgot that any pair is unfoldable in 10 NL. Still I like the play I made here vs. this guy. Im not too big of a dog here, and I think he really wanted to hit the fold button, but his 10NL donking skillz took over I guess. (note: I turned a king and won the hand):

http://weaktight.com/129004

Hopefully i get a few more hours in this week and move up to 25NL.

Kyle.

No comments: